In-House Membership Plan
for an individual
$350/yr for each additional family member 12+
$275/yr for each additional child under 12
Please note that upon payment, this plan is only good for one fiscal year and cannot be combined with other discount plans or insurances. It is only valid at Twin Oaks Dentistry, in Winston-Salem, NC. The “20% off all other treatments” is based on the office UCR fee schedule. A “basic cleaning” is considered a prophy, D1110.
Dental care can be expensive, and millions of Americans don’t have dental insurance. More people are turning to dental membership plans as an alternative to insurance to get the dental care they need and deserve. At Twin Oaks Dentistry, we’re proud to offer a dental membership plan to patients who currently don’t have dental insurance, allowing them to receive quality dental care at a reduced cost.
Can You See a Dentist Without Insurance?
Yes, you can see a dentist without insurance. However, you’ll have to pay for any services and treatments out of pocket, which can be expensive. For example, if you’re looking to visit your dentist for a routine dental exam but don’t have insurance, you can expect to pay an average of $400 as a new patient.
What is a Dental Membership?
Dental membership plans are care plans that practices provide to allow uninsured patients to access simple, comprehensive, and affordable oral care coverage. You pay a low annual fee directly to the dental practice and, in return, receive benefits, typically including all standard preventive care and discounts on other treatments.
It’s important not to confuse dental membership plans with dental savings plans or national and regional dental membership networks. Those are more like traditional insurance providers because patients choose from a list of participating dentists and show their membership cards to receive discounts.
Benefits of a dental membership plan include:
- Discounts kick in right away: With insurance, coverage for certain procedures might not kick in for months or even a full year. For example, if you need urgent work like a root canal or tooth extraction, you won’t be able to use your benefits, even though you’re paying the premium until that waiting period is over. With dental membership plans, you can join any time of year, and the discounts kick in as soon as your membership is activated.
- Transparency: You also enjoy transparent pricing for all procedures and transparency in service expectations (more clarity=good health all around).
- No annual limits: Most dental insurance coverage have annual limits, so if your dental care for the year hits that annual cap, your insurance won’t pay for anything else—even if it’s a procedure your plan would normally cover. With dental membership plans, you’ll always pay the discounted rate no matter how much or what kind of work you need.
What’s Included in the Dental Membership?
At Twins Oak Dentistry, we offer a comprehensive dental membership plan that gives you access to the preventive care needed to prevent cavities and gum disease and maintain good oral health. The plan is not an insurance plan and cannot be used in combination with any insurance or discount plans or any other promotions or discounts. Also, please note that upon payment, this plan is good for one ﬁscal year, and it is only valid at Twin Oaks Dentistry in Winston-Salem, NC.
You’ll enjoy the following benefits each year when you enroll in our dental membership plan:
- Comprehensive Examination (New patients)
- 2 Periodic Exams
- 1 Emergency Exam
- Full Mouth Series of X-rays (new patients)
- Panoramic X-ray (new patients)
- Bitewings and PA X-rays
- 2 Basic Cleanings
- 2 Oral Cancer Screenings
- 20% off on all other dental treatments
- $1,000 off orthodontic treatment
If you need a periodontal (deep) cleaning or periodontal maintenance, the dollar value of a prophy will be credited towards the periodontal cleaning twice per year. The remaining balance will receive a 20% discount. The “20% off all other treatments” is based on the office UCR fee schedule. A “basic cleaning” is considered a prophy, D1110 (valued at $117).
Get a Dental Membership Plan Today!
At Twin Oaks Dentistry, everyone in Winston-Salem, NC, should get the dental care they need, whether they have insurance or not. That’s why we provide a dental membership plan that is simple, affordable, and comprehensive. Contact us today to learn more about your options!